: Chocolate Waffle, anything but RobCountry
: Belgium (The Kingdom of Belgium)Gender
: varies - usually refered to as "they", biological gender is unknownAge
: about 184 years - hard to tell their mental or physical ageBirthday
: 4 OctoberFamily
: maybe Netherlands and Luxembourg?? or France or Germany as cousins?? I need to sort this out before writing history heheType
: Discharge, Air Slash, Double Team, Phantom Force, Substitute, Thuder Wave, Shadow ClawPersonality
: Robin has a multiple personality disorder due to cultural diversity in their country - they're like 3 characters in one body.Flarands
- represented by the flag on left ear, the one with black lion, uses Dutch as a native language. Harsh and unfriendly, this personality seems to be the hardest to deal with. She, since Flarands Robin claims to be female, has rational mind and is hard-working, serious and ambitious, but she also seems to get angry easily. Brave and bold, she's pessimistic about everything and can be mean at times. Hates Walloon.Walloon
- male, French-speaking personality, represented by the flag with a red rooster. Goofy and slightly childish, can get shy around strangers. Generally a relaxed and rather lazy personality, he's also a huge fan of football. Optimistic and life-enjoying, can be hard to stand for some. Has much better sense of humour than Flarands, and much better attidute about the other personality.Brussels
- most well-balanced and calm of all three. Uses French, Dutch and also German as national languages. Asked about they gender, they'll just shrug. They don't talk much, but seem rather kind. Some claim that Brussels is the only thing keeping Flarands and Walloon from falling apart.Random facts
:- Loves cats!
- Is rumored to eat waffles and chocolate with every meal. Nobody has ever checked that.
- Sometimes has great mental problems due to multiple personalities
- Might get mistaken for Earthling due to flags
- When you talk to them, you never know who will you talk to - they might switch personalities mid-sentence
- In any personality, Robin doesn't pay much attenion to authorities - they treat everyone equally and refuse to follow orders they don't agree with or don't know reason for
- Dislikes dirt and can seem a bit pedantic
- It takes them a lot time to make any decision, they like to discuss it with someone first to be sure to consider all options
- Can often be seen drawing small comic strips about their daily life or anything they've seen
- Doesn't tend to take pride in own achevements
- "Live and let live" is basic of philosophy for any of the personalities
- Aspires to be a detective!
- The bell on their neck doesn't ring